Innovative Community Participation
Innovative Community Participation is an NDIS support service that allows participants to build all necessary skills that they require to be able to participate in the community- actively. Under this support service, we walk the extra mile to assist participants in expanding their horizons and bring in innovation to contribute to their personal growth via community participation.
- We work closely with participants to make sure they benefit from the innovative methodologies and assistance programs, that include:
- Providing assistance and support with business
- Conducting interactive and informative sessions
- Assisting them with independent travel training
- Engaging in sporting activities
- Being a part of job training workshops, employment seminars, etc.
- Capacity building, enhancing confidence and ability to live as independently as possible
- Exploring personal interests and working towards them
We envision a growing environment for all our participants, and if you are eligible to avail of this disability support service– our team will ensure that you get the best out of it. Our goal is to work towards improved wellbeing outcomes- be it for the health, education, on the work-front, and overall lifestyle.
We follow a personalised approach to devise a tailored plan, depending on the needs and requirements of the participants. Reach out to us to enquire about how we can help you achieve your NDIS goals whilst offering a safe environment for your health and wellbeing.