Innovative Community Participation
Innovative Community Participation is an NDIS support service that allows participants to build all necessary skills that they require to be able to participate in the community- actively. Under this support service, we walk the extra mile to assist participants in expanding their horizons and bring in innovation to contribute to their personal growth via community participation.
- We work closely with participants to make sure they benefit from the innovative methodologies and assistance programs, that include:
- Providing assistance and support with business
- Conducting interactive and informative sessions
- Assisting them with independent travel training
- Engaging in sporting activities
- Being a part of job training workshops, employment seminars, etc.
- Capacity building, enhancing confidence and ability to live as independently as possible
- Exploring personal interests and working towards them
We envision a growing environment for all our participants, and if you are eligible to avail of this support service- our team will ensure that you get the best out of it. Our goal is to work towards improved wellbeing outcomes- be it for the health, education, on the work-front, and overall lifestyle.
We follow a personalised approach to devise a tailored plan, depending on the needs and requirements of the participants. Reach out to us to enquire about how we can help you achieve your NDIS goals whilst offering a safe environment for your health and wellbeing.